Healthcare Operations Management Overview
Healthcare Operations Management Program Info
- Taught by industry leaders
- Features a unique delivery method - all courses will be taught in 1-credit, 4-week modules
- Students have the flexibility to choose how many courses to take at a time and how quickly to complete his or her degree
- Completion of the masters degree requires a total of 32 credit hours
- Graduate certificate option available
Healthcare Management Salary and Job Outlook
Healthcare administration salary ranges will vary by experience, education, level of responsibilities, location and many other variables. The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates the U. S. median salary in May 2010 for Medical and Health Service Managers was $84,270 per year, with a faster than average projected job growth until 2020 of 22 percent.
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is unique compared to other healthcare administration degrees.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
To be successful with your online healthcare operations management courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.