- We offer an accelerated curriculum (5 or 6 weeks) and a non-accelerated curriculum (9 weeks) that include classroom instruction and hands-on clinical practice at our campus laboratories as well as in actual clinical laboratories at affiliated hospitals.
- The Phlebotomy certificate includes 180 clock hours.
Phlebotomist Salary & Job Outlook
According to O*Net Online, Phlebotomy salaries in the U.S. in 2011 averaged $30,790 per year, with an average projected job growth between 2012 and 2020 of 10% - 19%.
Phlebotomy Professional Organizations
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT)
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) certification examination enabling them to be certified Phlebotomy Technician, PBT (ASCP).