Applications will only be considered if transcripts have been received by the given deadline. Completed files (application, written statement, transcripts and application fee) for the phlebotomy training program will be reviewed after the given deadline. Selected students will be contacted by phone, email or letter. Thank you.
Upcoming Program: Summer 2016 5 week accelerated program May 16 - June 20, 2016
Lecture & Lab on campus: May 16 - May 27, 2016
Monday — Friday, 8:30 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
Clinical Rotation: May 31 - June 20, 2016
Monday — Friday, hours TBD in class
Deadline for completed files: March 4, 2016
A complete file consist of: Completed application, written statement, paid application fee and transcripts.
It is your responsibility to understand the duties, responsibilities, skills and abilities required of your chosen program/profession. In addition to the technical standards as described above, please review the information regarding Phlebotomy at the O*NET website.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is Required
- High school graduate
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from either high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Terminology course is recommended, but not required
- Technical standards for performance
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
- NMC Online Application - Please click this link to apply
- Written Personal Statement - Please click this link for information
- $25 Application Fee - Please click this link to pay application fee
- Official high school transcript - Send to address listed below
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - Send to address listed below
Please mail your official transcript(s) and written statements to the following address exactly as listed:
Nebraska Methodist College
Attn: Professional Development
720 N 87 ST
Omaha, NE 68114
Offical transcripts may also be emailed to:
For More Information Contact: