Applications accepted all year long and reviewed on a rolling basis.
|Next Program Start Date:
Prospective medical assistant students may apply anytime and are accepted from deadlines throughout the year. Qualified applicants will meet with an admissions recruiter as part of the process. The meeting will be scheduled upon receipt of all application materials. Students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- College courses for transfer must be earned at a regionally accredited college and must be completed with a C- grade or above
- Fulfillment of program technical standards
Program Application Process
To be considered for the admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
For More Information Contact:
Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator