Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
Specialize with a Computed Tomography (CT) certificate.
The field of diagnostic medical imaging has rapidly advanced through history. With new and advanced imaging tools available today, the role of radiologic technologists has expanded, along with career opportunities.
Students will learn the physics and instrumentation of computed tomography, clinical procedures & protocols, and cross-sectional anatomy & pathology needed to become a successful CT Technologist.
An online certificate in Computer Tomography (CT) gives you the training you need to advance in your career and improve your skills and flexibility as a healthcare professional.
CT Certificate Program Information
- Program is for those who already have a ARRT (R) Certification.
- This online certificate program can be completed in 12 months or 14 credit hours.
- Curriculum focus on advanced cross-sectional anatomy, instrumentation and procedures in computer tomography.
- Credits transfer directly into the Bachelor's of Imaging Science degree completion program.
- Course material can be accessed any time of the day from anywhere with Internet access.
CT Technologist Salary & Job Outlook
The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates the U.S. median salary in 2013 for a Radiologic Technologist was $56,760 per year ($26.54 per hour), with a faster than average projected job growth until 2020 of 28 percent.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.