Applications accepted all year long and reviewed on a rolling basis.
|Program Start Date:
January, May or August
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted from deadlines throughout the year. Qualified applicants will meet with an admissions recruiter as part of the process. The meeting will be scheduled upon receipt of all application materials. Students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- High school record
- ACT composite of 20 or above, SAT critical reading and mathematics scores of 950, if within 2 years of high school graduation
- College record
- Math and science courses, Algebra, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Medical Terminology recommended
- Shadowing a professional in Respiratory Care department encouraged
- Fulfillment of program technical standards
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
For More Information Contact: