Ready to go back to school? Looking for a college that's a better fit for your career goals? Transfer Night at Nebraska Methodist College will be here before you know it.
Our Admissions Coordinators will be opening their doors to guide you through the application process and answer any questions you may have about transferring to NMC.
Learn more about the event below and then fill out the RSVP form to book a one-on-one appointment that suits the needs of your busy schedule. We hope to see you there!
There are currently no more Transfer Nights scheduled for Spring 2016. Schedule a personal campus visit today, and check back regularly for details on upcoming events.
Nebraska Methodist College-Riley Leinart Center (view map)
720 N. 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Who: Open to persons currently enrolled in a college/university as well as any individual who has previously been enrolled at such an institution. Undergrad and post-grad applicants welcome.
What: Your individual appointment with a coordinator will be tailored to your unique needs. Information is geared toward topics like:
- The Application Process- Discussion of critical deadlines and necessary materials
- Transferring Credits- Addressing the transfer process as well as any potential hurdles
- Housing- Find out what options are available to students at NMC
- Financial Aid- Learn about costs and assistance programs offered to students
- Support Services- NMC offers numerous online and on-campus amenities
- Tour Campus- Visit some of our state-of-the-art labs for a preview of what to expect after enrollment
Remember, the time you book is set aside specifically FOR YOU. This is your chance to learn more about NMC. Appointments are limited and seats will fill up fast.
RSVP using the form on this page, and for more information, please feel free to contact our Admissions Team at: email@example.com