- Date: May 22, 2013
- Time: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Location: Women’s Medical Office Building, Bernard Room, 717 North 190th Street Plaza, Omaha, NE 68022
Physicians and nurses interested in the care of infants
List Price: $280
Cost: $ 98 with promo code 65PD
Methodist and Jennie Ed employees please use the 2013 health system promo code for a 100% discount.
Perinatal Outreach sites please use the 2013 code for your discounted price.
Purpose Statement: The purpose of this infant care training program is to provide guidelines for the assessment and stabilization of sick infants in the post-resuscitation/ pre-transport period.
- The learner will be able to discuss the principles of hypoglycemia.
- The learner will be able to discuss thermoregulation and the physiologic consequences of hypothermia .
- The learner will be able to interpret blood gas results.
- The learner will be able to recognize the presenting symptoms and treatment of infection.
|7:30-8:15am||Registration and Pre Test
|8:15-9:30am||Sugar and Safe Care
|4:00-4:30pm||Wrap Up and Post Test|
Resource Information- Click here to view
Deb Parker, APRN-NP
Kay Mettling, APRN-NP
Peg Peterson, APRN-NP
Sherri Vest, APRN-NP
There is no Continuing Education Credit offered.