Below is an index of all Nebraska Methodist College newsreleases.
Current Filter: Faculty News
- NMC honored three former faculty members with the rank of Emeritus for the first time in the College's 122 year history
Tags: Faculty News
- Dean of Arts & Sciences, Mary Lee Lusby, Ph.D., during the Light of Wellness Awards Dinner held on November 8, 2012.
- Nebraska Methodist College was well represented as three faculty and one student were honored.
- NMC President and CEO Dennis Joslin, PhD, announced that Marilyn Valerio has retired as dean of nursing.
- Jane Hokanson Hawks, PhD, RN, BC, professor of nursing at NMC has been selected to be inducted as an American Academy of Nursing Fellow.
- Nebraska Methodist College-The Josie Harper Campus (NMC) President and CEO Dennis Joslin, Ph.D., R.N., announced several promotion in rank for NMC faculty.
- NMC President and CEO Dennis Joslin, Ph.D., R.N., announced the promotion of Linda Carol Hughes from director of undergraduate nursing programs to dean of nursing, effective June 1, 2012.