Educated Lecture Series: Global Impact of Nebraska
- Date: October 17, 2013
- Author: NMC Public Relations
Presented by the Arts & Sciences Division at Nebraska Methodist College.
Nebraska Methodist College is proud to present the 2013-2014 Educated Citizen Lecture Series.
The first lecture is Thursday, Oct. 24 at 2:00 p.m.
The Global Impact of Nebraska lecture features speakers:
- Dr. Joseph Dumba, MD
Methodist Physician Clinic
- Dr. Chuck Tomek, MD
Bryan LGH Hospital
- 2013 Medical Team Nurses and Team
- Free to public, with free-will offering benefiting Healing Kadi Foundation.
- Lecture located in the Clark Building, Rooms 3214 & 3216 at Nebraska Methodist College.
- Questions: (402) 354-7062
Established in 1891, Nebraska Methodist College is a fully accredited, private nursing and healthcare professions college. NMC, an affiliate of the Nebraska Methodist Health System, is located in Omaha, Neb., and offers certificate, undergraduate, graduate and professional development programs and classes available on campus and online.